HiltonHouse Discussion Forum Forum Index HiltonHouse Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christmas Pictures 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HiltonHouse Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
120inna55
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Christmas Pictures 2009 Reply with quote

I'm starting another thread for this year:

120inna55
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genie & I have a small gift exchange on Christmas morning. We often do silly gifts or stocking stuffer-type gifts without going over the top. We have a lot of fun with it.

Bonnie peaks out from under the covers...

Genie got me some "Perky Jerky". It's very good. It's flavored with guarana (found in energy drinks, etc.)

Being MMA (mixed martial arts) fans, we like the TapOut line of clothing. Camo and TapOut is a pretty good combination for Genie.

It's pretty cool that TapOut threw in 2 free shirts since it was a Black Friday purchase. (shipping was free too).

Genie got me some compressed air for cleaning electronics, etc. This is from ThinkGeek.com, so the "Ninja" brand and labeling is pretty funny and cool.

More camo for Genie.

This LED candle is not your average LED candle. It's made of real wax, it has 2 different glowing colors (amber and blue). With the light on, I noticed a piece of shipping plastic down in the candle. I blew it to try to dislodge it. To my surprise, the light went out. Awesome! You turn the candle off or on by just blowing in the flame. Very realistic!

You've just got to get a toy for Christmas. A Star Wars Boba Fett action figure was a nice choice for Genie. Boba Fett is her favorite bounty hunter (Matt's too).

Santa brings all the HiltonHouse dogs bones for Christmas. They love 'em. I didn't get any pictures of the outside dogs enjoying their bones. It was too cold and the lens would've just fogged up anyway. But trust me, they love their bones.

120inna55
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Hilton Christmas Reply with quote

Clayton

Dad finding a pair of real vice grips hidden in his house shoes.

Genie

Daniel

Mom

Daniel, opening Ramen Noodles.

Molly finding an un-labeled package...

Tina

Molly

Mom

Monty

Tina

Mom, with a book Mona had made of some of her cool pictures.

Molly and her Reba DVD's

Mona's (or I should say, Ellie Mae & Jethro's) blanket that Mom made.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HiltonHouse Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: